Tuesday, March 18, 2014

God and Trash Continued

Tonight I am in Varanasi, which is the birth place of Hindu and the final destination for thousands of Hindu pilgrims. Daily Hindu preists pray at the bangs of the Ganges river at sunrise and sunset while thousands of pilgrims chant along with them. It is the spiritual capital of India and is considered a sacred city to Hindus, Jains and Buddhists alike.

Tomorrow I will be up before dawn to witness the morning prayers from a boat in the middle of the river.

I have so much to share AND I feel I am in the middle of a great transformation. When I land in a place with better internet connection I will share more. However here is the spoiler alert: religion, honking, trash and the amazing ability to adapt to any environment.

In the mean time enjoy your week and remember that now is the best time and here is the best place for you to wake up and end suffering. Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment