Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Creating the Experience I Truly Want

Everything starts with intention. Look around, everything you see is the result of someone's intention and it is in your life right now because of your intention. 

Writing an intention is a powerful act. I use intention writing when I am looking to accomplish something important and I don't want my lower lever thinking driving my behavior. Writing an intention is where I  consciously direct the power of my subconscious mind to create what I intend to happen. It is crucial that I believe it, I write it as if it already happened and that it is EXTREMELY emotionally compelling.  

When I started this project I had an intention of experiencing creativity, inspiration and an awakening. I am looking to awaken a part of me I have experienced so few times. This part of me is childlike, loving, energetic and compassionate for myself and others. Currently, I practice compassion but I want to live from compassion. There is a major difference for me. Can you relate? 

Thus far in the process I have merely gone through the motions. I have completed my daily tasks, kept my agreements, cleaned up the broken ones and still not feeling the depth of experience for which I am seeking. 

Well... I'm not going to let myself get away with a shallow experience! I have written an intention and I have shared it here with all of you. Will you hold this intention with me?  


April 12, 2104 


I am in awe. I am alive, awake and free. I have come into relationship with the beautiful world around me. There is harmony peace and love in everything I see. I am excited for each and every moment, I can't wait for what's next. The world unfolds in front of me in perfection that I feel deeply. My connection to the universal consciousness humbles me in a way where I feel peace, joy and love in all ways, always. 
Sights, sounds, and smells are all more vibrant and wonderful. People are beautiful. I connect with everyone easily. We are better for having connected with each other. I am free. My emotions are vital and fulfilling. Each sensation moves me. I feel a deep sense of appreciation for each feeling I have and when I have it. My mind and body are communicating and I am listening. All is one. Mine are like yours. Yours are like mine. Working in perfect harmony; in perfect correspondence with all. 
I am at peace, I am free, I am alive. I am unstoppable. I connect in a way that used to feel risky and now it feels deeply right. This is the way it has always been and now I remember. I am childlike, youthful and playful.  Like a two year old I am fearless and open yet responsible like the woman into which I have grown. I breathe deeply. Each inhale is a gift, each exhale is my contribution. I laugh deep, full belly laughs because I am delighted, God's creation is truly inspiring and I am one in the same with all I see. I am creative.  I see possibilities.  I see all that is. All is perfect and right AND there is more! I am thrilled at what more there can be. 

The world is awake. I see it now. People are loving, compassionate and curious. I serve others with clarity, focus, ease and grace. I create safety because I love all I see with all my heart. I am open and willing. I create a space for understanding. I listen. People are drawn to me. I am honest and compassionate in my feedback. People share openly and I am delighted, giddy! How fun to know what other creations exist. I am happy to serve, humbled to serve the other creators in the world. How lovely the things people choose to create to show them who they truly are.  I enjoy serving those who look to create from a place of purpose. I hold accountability with ruthlessness and compassion; with tenacity and complete understanding. Man is capable of the work of God, we are creators and I serve others in remembering that. 

Lindon and I are closer then ever. We are conscious, loving, joyful and I am amazed at how deeply I feel connected to him at all times. I feel I can do anything with this strong man by my side. When I am thinking of him I am passionate and enthusiastic. Who I had to become to have a man like him in my life is so inspiring to me. I am constantly reminded that pure bliss is possible, that we can all create the life of our dreams. He is positive proof  that I am doing exactly what I am meant to do because he is the greatest gift I have ever received. We laugh everyday. Connected, bright, deeply loving, passionate and caring for one another. I am so excited for the life we are creating together. True love is possible for all. We find it in each other every day. I am sincerely moved to tears when I think of what we will pass on to our children. 
My connection with God, the Universe, the Almighty is strong. We are one. I am a piece of a large fabric. I am connected to everything in nature. All is expressed through me. All is expressed in others.  I see so clearly myself in all things and all things live in me. We are one. We are whole. We are together and separate in the most magical way. I am so deeply grateful for all things. I am so grateful for myself. I am so grateful for this life I am truly living. 
Free to be the perfect expression of myself. Free to love with all my heart all that is. Free to invite others to do the same. Free to invite all with me on this amazing journey. Free to share the experience of the Almighty Universe, the deep connection to self, love and joy that lives inside all living beings. Together in perfect harmony and balance. We are all one, I feel it in every cell in my body and it all started with this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment